Slice !t® Is Not Just A Cartilage Slicer…
But It Is A Multi Utility Device In ENT
Precise slicing of cartilage (tragal, conchal or septal) 0.1 to 0.5 mm for
- Sliced cartilage Tympanoplasty
- Type 1 composite perichondium-cartilage shield
- Type 1 sliced island
- Type 1 sliced mosaic
- Type 1 sliced shield or mosaic with TM reinforcement
- Type 3 sliced hole
- Type 3 umbrella
- Titanium prosthesis (precise slice piece over TORP or PORP)
Canal wall reconstruction
- Slices for small inside out cavity
- Attic reconstruction
- Reinforcement for posterosuperior area
- Titanium prosthesis TORP & PORP measurements of length
- Cutting TORP & PORP with decided length
- Crimping of kurz prosthesis at desired length
- Cutting of stapes Teflon prosthesis with desired length
- Cartilage islands and palisades
- Cartilage graft measurements for Rhinoplasty
Slice !t® Product Contents
- Cartilage Holding Unit (2 pieces and Screw)
- Cartilage Knife (2 Pieces And Screw)
- Spacers (4 In Number Of 0.1. 0.2, 0.3 & 0.5mm)
- Cartilage Punch Rods (2 Numbers OF 0.8 mm & 1 mm)
After harvesting cartilage (tragal or conchal), the cartilage is to be placed into the cartilage-holding unit with the metallic thickness plate of desired size to get the desired slice of the cartilage.
- Place the razor blade in the cartilage knife and slice the cartilage. This will result into a slice of 1 mm thickness.
- For Type-I Tympanoplasty, use 0.5 mm (or less) spacer and slice the cartilage again to get the desired graft.
- For multiple pieces of sliced cartilage, one can use different spacers &/or combinations of spacers.